Pages

Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Whole Lot Of Lovely!


Hi everyone! I know we are smack dab in the middle of Winter but it's not to early to start thinking about brighter colors and flowers! It actually won't be too long and we will be seeing some blooms start popping up!


This clean and simple card started with a background of patterned stripes stamped in a rainbow of colors! I then used the new flower trio from My Favorite Things and stamped each bloom in black so they would really stand out against the colors.


A coordinating sequins was added on each stripe of color for a tiny bit of shine. I kept the sentiment simple - just stamped in black and backed with black card stock that matches the base!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Cartwrights Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...