Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Amazing You!


Hi everyone! I cannot get enough of Wink of Stella these days! It seems as if I am putting it on every card I make. But glitter makes everything better right?!


This fabulous little dress from the Carta Bella 'Gorgeous Girl' stamp set is pretty but looks even better with a touch of shine! I stamped the image first in pink, then stamped just the bottom half of the dress again in red and off to the side a bit for a layered effect.  I wanted silver accents on this card, so I used a Versa mark embossing pen and added dots on the dress and outlined the hanger before embossing with shiny silver powder. I also added in a few embossed starbursts in silver as well and topped those off with sparkly black gems!


To make the front a little more dramatic, I edged the white panel in large scallops and layered it over some pretty black background paper from the 'Metropolitan Girl' 6x6 paper pad. A tiny red ribbon at the bottom of the card adds a touch of sweetness and the Wink of Stella glitter really makes it shine!




Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...