Pages

Monday, March 27, 2017

Howdy!


Hi everyone! I was playing around with these Paper Smooches Paisley dies the other day, thinking I would do an all white card when I suddenly got the idea to do a western/bandana inspired card! This also happens to be one of my favorite color combos!

Since I already had the white paisleys cut, it was easy to change a few things and add in red and black. After cutting the outside paisley shapes again out of red card stock, I simply backed the open spaces in black and then overlayed the white die cuts. So striking!


To keep the western feel, I die cut the letters to spell out 'howdy' in white and black. For a bit of extra flair I used a bandana print stamp to cover a portion of the white letters and then layered them for a shadow effect. I felt the card need just a bit of shine, so I added in black pearls in varying sizes. A super cute card and a fun way to say hello!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Bazzil card stock
Want To Scrap Say It With Pearls


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...