Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

Thinking Of You!


Hi everyone! I have a CAS card to share today for the new Color Throwdown Challenge #433! I say clean and simple but yet it took me 4 times to get the sentiment stamped and embossed onto the label, haha! The colors of the challenge were also simple this week and I stayed very true to them!



I have been wanting to use this Simon Says Stamp Emma Medallion since I got it over a month ago! Even though I only stamped a half of it, it is still very beautiful and big! I used VersaMark ink to stamp the image before embossing it in a very old, bright blue powder that will be retired after this. Can you see bright pink specks in there?  Oh well, you won't hear me complaining about doing some crafty shopping!


After the medallion was stamped and embossed, I added an edge of detail to my label strip and a large sentiment too. Again, let me say I did this 4 times- so much for CAS! However, the results are so pretty! I love the tone on tone and, keeping with the challenge scheme, I added in a few white enamel dots and mounted the whole thing onto a white card base. 


The medallion is so shiny and gorgeous even though the embossing powder is old and the white really makes the colors pop!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
American Crafts ribbon
My Mind's Eye 'Charmed' enamel dots
really old 'Peacock Blue' embossing powder



3 comments:

  1. LOVE this vibrant take on the colors! That label die is a great one! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, Tara! I love it!! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that embossed medallion! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...