Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Happy For You!


Hi everyone! There is a new challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge blog  so I thought I would join in! The challenge is to use more than one die cut or punch and since I use a ton of die cuts on my cards, I knew this would be easy!


I wanted to keep my card clean and simple so I stuck to just two different shapes of die cuts. First up is the beautiful flower die cut from Concord & 9th. I cut it first in white card stock and then filled in the flower shape with two shades of yellow. Finally, I die cut the flower shape again in green and overlayed it over the original flower. 


For the sentiment, I used a simple fishtail flag die and cut two sizes. Keeping with my Spring-y color scheme, I stamped the sentiment in green on white card stock and then layered that over a green fishtail flag.


For some texture in the background, I dry embossed tiny swiss dots onto more white card stock. The flower frame was mounted onto this and then layered onto some yellow and then the white card base. A sweet bow and some clear yellow sequins add just a bit of shine to the card!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!

Supplies Used:
Offray ribbon
Cartwrights sequins
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card Tara! It;s so elegant and pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...