Pages

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Easter Collage Card!


Hi everyone! I think Easter is all about pastels and I totally went with that theme for this sweet card! Plus, I love to layer elements on a card  for interesting depth!

There are a lot of design elements in this card but it came together fairly quickly! I started with an inked background using a small hexagon stencil. I had previously colored my Easter eggs and sentiment banner with Copic markers and so I just grabbed things I thought would look interesting layered together and began adding, subtracting and mixing them around. I ended up with part of a doily, a couple of fishtail flags and a strip of glittery gold tape!


After I adhered my basic elements down, I popped up the sentiment banner and the adorable check. I also added in some tiny flowers and tucked in a few sparkly clear sequins. Just a note- I had originally stamped everything in Memento Ink so I could use Copic markers but then went back over every image with clear embossing powder for extra shine! It makes the card extra happy!



Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
Copic Markers
The Crafters Workshop Mini Chicken Wire stencil
Scotch Expressions gold glitter tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...