Pages

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Awash in Tulle....

 
Hi Everyone! I've been away for a short bit from my blog but I have been working very hard...well, diligently.  My craft space has been covered in tulle! I got the bright idea to make myself some tulle trees for Christmas and so for the past few days I have been sewing and gathering and sewing and gathering....... As you will see from the pictures, there is A LOT of tulle on these trees but oh so worth it. These are just as soft and beautiful and romantic as I hoped they would be.
 
 
This is the first tree and the tallest. Of course it had to be in my favorite color of red! Since it is the tallest, I gave it a big glittery star topper along with shiny silver and white balls.
 
 
This is actually the first tree I completed. I found the directions on Pinterest and after sewing all of the ruffles and assembling them, I realized I wanted narrower, tighter trees. However, this tree is gorgeously full and beautiful. I covered this one in lots of silver ornaments, tiny silver snowflakes and gave it a bright silver bow topper.
 
 
The green tree received a trimming of glittery white balls and sweet sparkly candy canes which look adorable with all of those luscious layers of green tulle.  Another sparkly bow on top makes it even prettier.
 
 
Here are all of the trees proudly on display in my entryway. These trees are certainly easy to create, they just take a lot of time and patience. All worth it in the end. Now I have some more beautiful Christmas decorations and my children will be so proud of me and all of the Christmas trees in our house this year :)
 
Thanks for checking out my blog!
 
Supplies used:
lots and lots of tulle, mini tree trimmings from 'A Tree for Me'
All from Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

  1. Ok, now you're just showing off!!! lol! This are so gorgeous and simple!! What a great decoration!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...