Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hello December!




Hi everyone! Winter has definitely arrived in Colorado and all I have to say is yuck! Now we generally get a fair amount of snow here but we almost always have sunny days and warm temps but, man oh man, has it been frigid here.  Apparently the whole country is in a freeze and I cannot wait 'til it warms up again!

To cheer myself up, I thought I would get crafty and create some more Christmas goodies with my Glitz Design 'Hello December' paper collection. I love the rustic, vintage feel of this collection and I thought it would go great paired with kraft.

This card features a collage of the 'Hello December' 6x6 papers and stickers from the Titles and Accents sticker sheet. There is a bit of a stamped image peeking out from the coordinating stamp set. I simply added some holly leaves, ribbon, pearls and some shiny sequins along with a bit of sewing to complete this cutie!

The inside features another strip of the graphic paper and another stamp from the 'Hello December' stamp set. So many great images- check them out!

Another collage card featuring some pieces I cut from the 6x6 paper pad along with more of the bright and fun stickers. I added some bronze gems and some twisted twine! Too cute!

I kept the inside simple, adding yet another beautiful stamped image and more of the fabulous stickers!

And, just because I could have kept on crafting (I mean, who needs dinner?) I created this pretty little tag too! The pinecones were stamped first then cut out. They too are part of the fabulous stamp collection along with the pine boughs in the background! I added a bit of distress glitter, some more gorgeous Glitz paper, gold accents and a big gingham bow. I love the sticker sentiment on this tag- perfect for a bottle of something good to drink!

Some more exciting news to share! I will be a Twine-ista in the coming year! Yay, I am always honored to be part of another fabulous design team and  I love embellishments and containers and all those goodies... so I can't wait! 2014 is shaping up to be a great year!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

3 comments:

  1. What a great twist on holiday colors!! I kept thinking I should get that paper, now I am kicking myself!! lol! Very cool stuff!!! It's pretty sad when it is warmer at the North pole!! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, I love your cards and this collection of papers. I'm your newest follower! It's cold here, too, in NW WI. It's -5 right now, and heading for -15 by morning. Yuck! Love your blog! Timeless Twine DT sister, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...