Pages

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Tags!




Hi everyone! I'm so excited to tell you that this is my last Christmas post of the year! Yay! I have used all of my Christmas themed paper and most of my embellishments so I am DONE!



I was asked to create some tags for drinkable gifts (if you get my drift) and these are two that I created. Both of these are hang tags cut with an MFT die and then decorated with 'Tis the Season' paper by Echo Park. Very festive indeed!



This first tag features a chipboard accent from the 'Tis the Season' collection layered over the gorgeous paper and a chipboard border. I added glitter to the ornaments on the tree (see above) and a sweet mini wreath is the finishing touch!



I knew from the second that I got this PTI Christmas Tree die that I wanted to create a shaker with it and it looks great on this tag! I used more of the beautiful 'Tis the Season' papers and filled this shaker tree with Lawn Fawn sequins. I added a charming holiday sentiment and a bright golden star. Now my friend will have tasty AND beautiful gifts to give!

Merry Christmas to all! May you have a safe and happy holiday!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...