Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mini Christmas Albums!




Hi everyone! More minis to share with you today and these are super duper easy to create! They may be small but they are so gorgeous and will be perfect as those last minute Christmas or Hostess gifts!



I created three using this great tutorial by my fellow Twine-ista, Cassandra. I used the 6x6 paper collections of 'Tis the Season' by Echo Park and 'Hello December' by Glitz Design. Had I not ran out of paper, I would have happily still been creating these!



The cover of the Echo Park paper collection mini. I simply dressed it up a bit by adding a few borders, a glittery flourish and a miniature wreath. Some sweet chipboard accents finish it off!



A Glitz Design 'Hello December' mini album. I die cut a scallop circle from the front and lined it with a wreath from the coordinating what-nots pieces and then added some more of those to the cover. This one is tied with a festive green bow!



Another 'Hello December' album with a beautiful deer on the cover. I added some stickers from the collection and even a fussy cut Cardinal from a 12x12 piece of the paper collection.

I didn't show them, but all of the pages inside these minis are decked out with more stickers, what-nots and pretty embellishments! You have to make one of these little albums- they are so easy and so adorable!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:

2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, and cute!! We really should have a play date some day, I could use some of your mojo!! Great little albums!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Let's definitely get together- your place or mine? You can teach me those great coloring skills of yours:)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...