Pages

Monday, December 2, 2013

Paper Trees!



Hi everyone! Happy first Monday in December! On to the crazy, sweet season of Christmas! What better way to start the month than a cute little Christmas decoration. A trio of paper trees all adorned and sparkly! I have seen pumpkins made this way so I thought I would give it a try using a Christmas tree shape.


I started with the Glitz Design 'Hello December' 12x12 paper collection with its bright colors,  bold graphics and fun designs. The tree shapes were cut using my Cricut and the Doodlecharm cartridge- making three different sizes. The pieces were scored down the center, folded and then adhered to another adjoining tree shape. I used six shapes for each tree as I wanted to show all of the gorgeous Glitz paper, but you could use as many as your heart desires. Then each tree received it's own special trimming


The large tree, which stands right around 7 inches, is bedecked with a sparkly snowflake garland and a shining star. Lots of red and gold liquid pearls add to the richness of the paper.


The medium tree, a bit over five inches, is flocked with lots of  glittering shaved ice and is adorned with a big, beautiful wreath of holly. It's topper is a bright and beautiful Christmas Cardinal!




The smallest tree (my favorite) is all dressed up with tiny flowers and flowing ribbon garland! It stands at just over four inches.

Now that Thanksgiving is over and all of the Fall decorations are packed away, I can't wait to put these pretty little trees out and brighten a little corner of my house! Hope you all get lucky and score some great Cyber Monday deals! I'll be shopping with you!


Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used: 



2 comments:

  1. I want to come for Christmas at your house!!! lol! These are super cute!! Such a great little decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little trees are just adorable! So clever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...