Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Baby Mini 2!



Hi everyone! This is the second mini baby book I created for my friend that had twin girls in September. The first one can be found here if you would like to take a look. Of course, since she was having girls, I knew I had to make one of the mini's all pink and here it is.


I used Echo Parks' 'Bundle of Joy' 6x6 papers along with the coordinating Element Stickers. Such an adorable, girly collection and perfect for this mini. I added a tiny frame to the cover for the baby's name along with some sweet flower cabochons, a doily and a cuddly bear! Lots of pink ribbon too!


The Elements Sticker sheet has some of the sweetest sentiments and I used a couple on this page along with soft felt flowers and hearts!


 I could not resist including  this charming little clothesline!


 A tiny felt envelope on this page to hold those precious momentos.


 Beautiful rolled roses and paper lace adorn this picture frame!


More endearing stickers and sentiments adorn this page that can hold two photos. Such sweet background paper too!


Another lovable teddy bear and a cute pink elephant combined with a scalloped frame and a tulle bow - too cute!


 This page features a looped flower and an adorable onesie.


Lastly, a big oval frame for that perfect girly picture and a big pink bow to go along with it!

Thanks for checking out my blog! Bee Happy!!

Supplies Used:
supplies not pictured: Stampin' Up Border punch and metal accent, Martha Stewart Border punch, Bo Bunny Doilies, ribbon by Caramelos Shop@ Etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable memory book!! It must have taken you hours!! You always do such nice work, and come up with the best projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Very excellent and useful publish. Thank's to talk about your experience with us. I will try to keep in thoughts these recommendations in my weblog writing reviews procedure.

    Teddy Bears for babies - Baby Girl, Baby Teddy Bears, Our range of Teddy Bears and Soft toys for New Born and baby Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...